UPDATE: SOLD OUT
Join us for Greater Boston’s premiere Santa event! This all-inclusive experience is positioned to be the only holiday event you need to attend this year.
What | Greater Boston’s premiere Santa Event presented by Boston Moms! Join us for a special meet and greet with Santa himself (with his authentic white beard!), photo opportunities, story time by a local author, an interactive life-size gingerbread activity, ornament making, Union Square donuts, cocoa, coffee + incredible giveaways!
When | Saturday December 3rd – Groups at 10AM, 10:30AM, 11AM, 11:30AM and 12PM
Where | Granite Links 100 Quarry Hill Dr, Quincy, MA 02169
Tickets | $25 per child (12 months-16 years), $15 per adult. Everyone twelve (12) months of age and older needs a ticket to attend. There are no exceptions to this policy; it is for your own safety and high quality experience, as well as our own planning purposes.
All tickets include the following:
- Meet and greet with real-bearded Santa. Opportunity to take your OWN digital images, no need to purchase large photo packages!
- Access to the event and all of the fun we have planned.
- Custom letter from The North Pole for each registered child in attendance.
- Donuts from Union Square donuts.
- Cocoa for the little ones and coffee for the adults.
- Fun holiday activities and crafts:
- Story time in a comfy-cozy holiday space! Local author Lindsay Cadigan will read her new release: Betty The Confetti Yeti.
- An extra special visit and photo opportunities with ANNA AND ELSA from Ever After Storybook Entertainment.
- Fabulous raffle prizes from local businesses we love.
- Decorate the DOVE tree with us! We’ll write Wicked Good Mom holiday cards and decorate a tree with toiletries and necessities for the local moms who relay on DOVE’s support. DOVE is a multi-service organization providing comprehensive direct services and support for victims of dating and domestic violence, as well as their children.
- Gorgeous event decor created by Balloons Filled with Love, AlphaLit Boston and The Blissful Tea Party.
Please note all of the details below as you prepare to purchase tickets:
Everyone attending MUST be ticketed. This is to ensure we have a strict count of all people (grownups, children and babies) who will be in attendance, since our space limited.
$25 per child (12 months-16 years), $15 per adult.
Tickets will be sold for specific time slots to best ensure that wait times are reasonable and lines are kept short (we’re moms, we get it!!). Please make sure that you select the tickets for the time slot that you would like to attend.
Disclaimers: No tickets will be sold at the door. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RAIN CHECKS. THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE. Ticket holders will be subscribed to our email list (if they have not been already) in order to provide the most timely and up to date event info. Photos will be taken at the event and of attendees for use on the Boston Moms website and on social media by Boston Moms and its partners. Purchase of a ticket signifies your consent to have your picture taken and used in future promotions.***
Tickets will be available to our newsletter subscribers at 8am on 11/4/2022 and to the general public at 9am on 11/4/2022. This event has a high sell-out probability.
Please select the CHILD ticket time (10AM, 11AM, 12PM) that best suits your family. Adult tickets are not timed, and can be purchased alongside of any child ticket time. All people in attendance MUST be ticketed.