Considering a Move to Metro West? Let us help!
METRO WEST OVERVIEW
Farmland, history, big back yards and a commutable distance to Downtown via Rt. 2? Pinch us! Metro West is often the landing pad for families who decide to move out of the city in search of more space. Uniquely positioned between Boston and Worcester, Metro West offers both city convenience and rural natural beauty.
Cities in Metro West
General Information about Metro West
Transportation + Walkability
- Commuter Rail + some Green Line T service :: Commuting from these towns into Downtown is desirable.
- MBTA Bus :: Many of these towns over MBTA bus service of some sort.
- Neighborhoods require a car
- Walkable downtown areas
Pediatricians + Urgent Care
Family friendly restaurants
Find an Agent
“We always knew we wanted to live in close proximity to our families, but also wanted to be able to get into Boston easily, so MetroWest was ideal for us. We get to enjoy wonderful independent restaurants and shops like we did in the city, and now we have much more space and tons of opportunities to enjoy nature. A perfect balance for our family.”
Interested in learning more about Metro West?
Our local moms are ready to give you the scoop on what you need to know about Metro West Boston. Check out these posts to find out all you need to know.
If you’re in Boston’s MetroWest and need to fuel your caffeine craving, you’re in luck. Whether it’s a morning meetup with a friend, an afternoon pick-me-up with your kids in tow, or a delightful weekend family breakfast, these independent coffee...
Before our daughter was born, my husband and I had a good habit of getting out of the house and exploring restaurants in Boston. With a variety of cuisines in our neighborhood plus a child-free lifestyle, date nights were easy. With a move to the suburbs, a pandemic,...
As soon as the warm weather is here to stay and the flowers are in full bloom, one of my family’s favorite summer activities is to go berry picking. It’s a special treat to visit the very places where native berries grow — and pick them off the bushes...
I’m often asked if we are happy with our choice to move to the suburbs after a decade of living a car-less and kid-free life in the city. I was incredibly sad when we knew it was time to move. I knew I would miss the Boston skyline I had come to love so much,...
Boston Moms says it’s time to eat your veggies! Picking out your own farm-fresh fruits and vegetables and supporting local growers is a win/win scenario! Farmers markets can be found in cities and towns all over the Boston area. Here are a few of Boston...
The sun is shining, the weather is beautiful, and outside is calling your name! Whether you are hiking, biking, or swinging away, there are endless places in the Boston area to enjoy the outdoors! Feel the sun on your face and the breeze in your hair as you...
Interested in Exploring Other Areas in Boston?
In addition to Metro West, there’s many other great locations in Boston to choose from. Check them out!
Want to find out more about moving to Metro West?
Contact Mian LaVallee today!
Thank you to our Sponsors
NEDC practices a complete planning system that allows for families to understand the complete cost and process prior to starting any construction. Using a design-build method, and spending a considerable amount of time planning out every aspect of your project — including the budget, the schedule, design, and materials — NEDC creates an end product that is both aesthetically beautiful and fits the needs of your specific lifestyle.
Boston Baby Nurse + Nanny is a boutique nanny agency that has been serving families in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire for nearly two decades. Whether it’s overnight newborn support, sleep coaching, postpartum assistance, nanny placement, or online childcare classes, their services offer parents the peace of mind and reassurance that comes with having trusted caregivers.
Pediatricians & Urgent Care
- Boston Children’s Hospital Pediatric ER
- Emerson Hospital Emergency Department; Concord
- Milford Regional Medical Center Emergency Room; Milford
- MetroWest Medical Center: Emergency Room; Framingham
- Atrius Health; Concord
- Boston Children’s Primary Care Alliance; Framingham, Sudbury, Concord, Wayland
- Metrowest Pediatrics; Framingham
- Reliant Medical Group; Framingham, Hudson
- Main Street Pediatrics; Hopkinton
- Milford Regional Physicians Group; Hopkinton
- Holliston Pediatric Group; Holliston
Family Friendly Restaurants
- Metro West has many Christian Churches of all denominations. Any town in this area will likely have more than one Christian Church.
- Archdiocese Of Boston
- There are many Jewish Temples in the MetroWest area. JewishBoston is a great resource.
- Islamic Masumeen Center of New England; Hopkinton
- Islamic Society of Framingham (Masjid E Basheer ); Framingham