How often do you find yourself questioning if it’s time to donate or sell an item in your home? Perhaps the item has gone unused for some time, or you purchased it for a specific project and you haven’t gotten around to using it again. If this is the case, you’re probably feeling a bit like you’ve wasted your resources, right? What if we told you that there is a way to make some extra cash on the items in your home that are collecting dust?
Download Keenee and list the items acquiring dust in your home for RENT! Keenee is a virtual marketplace for renting items to and from other community members. Like AirBnB but for “stuff”, Keenee allows for community members to list items for rent locally.
Here are 5 items collecting dust in your home that could make you money!
We’ve all been there: unsure if it’s time to formally say goodbye to the highchair, the stroller, or the baby swing. Instead of getting rid of these items before you’re SURE, simply rent them through Keenee! Another mom will be so happy to use your item for a short time while she visits Boston or while she decides if she should purchase her own, and you’ll earn some passive income on an item that would otherwise be collecting dust.
Folding Tables + Chairs
You’ve got the folding table and chairs, and a neighbor needs them for a party! List yours on Keenee to make some extra cash while you aren’t using them.
Is your garage overflowing with only sometimes-used tools and yard equipment? There is somebody local looking to rent what you own!
We buy them with the best intentions in mind, but sometimes our bikes get stored away unused. If this is the case, rent them to community members who are trying to be more active or who have friends in town who would like to see the sights via bike!
Pop Up Canopy
New England weather is unpredictable, and so is the stock at many big box stores that sell canopies. List yours on Keenee to help a neighbor who might need coverage for an outdoor event or part!
Have we convinced you? Take these easy steps to register to become a Keenee provider and start earning money now!
- Download the Keenee app
- Click “Offer & Earn”
- Choose wether to sign up with Facebook or Apple or to sign up with email and a password.
- Click “Add Your Listing”
- Select a category and fill out the information about the product or service you are listing for rent. Do your best to be as specific as possible so that your renter really understands what they are renting!
- Add your rental terms. Keenee allows for you to set a time based price (day, week etc), use restrictions, and any dates you do not want your item available..
- Select whether your item is available for pickup or delivery, and list a deposit amount OR select to secure your item with Keenee insurance (we recommend this – it’s a great way to rent without the restriction of a deposit!).
- Upload your listing and prepare to receive a rental request + earn some passive income on items in your home!