Join us for Donuts with Santa, Greater Boston’s premiere Santa event! This all-inclusive experience is positioned to be the only holiday event you need to attend this year.
What | Donuts with Santa: Greater Boston’s premiere Santa Event presented by Boston Moms and our title Sponsor Rockland Trust! Join us for a special meet and greet with Santa himself (with his authentic white beard!), photo opportunities, story time by local author Lindsay Cadigan, an interactive life-size snow globe activity, balloon twisting, letters to Santa, ornament making, Union Square donuts, cocoa, coffee + incredible boutique shopping!
When | Saturday December 2nd – Groups at 9AM, 9:30AM, 10AM, 10:30AM, 11AM, 11:30AM, 12PM, 12:30PM [check-in times are staggered to avoid long lines]
Where | Granite Links 100 Quarry Hill Dr, Quincy, MA 02169
Tickets | $30 per child (12 months-16 years), $15 per adult. Everyone twelve (12) months of age and older needs a ticket to attend. There are no exceptions to this policy; it is for your own safety and high-quality experience, as well as our own planning purposes.
All Donuts with Santa tickets include the following:
- Meet and greet with real-bearded Santa. Opportunity to take your OWN digital images, no need to purchase large photo packages!
- Access to the event and all of the fun we have planned, including sweet holiday photo opportunities.
- “Wicked Good Kid” certificate from The North Pole for each registered child in attendance.
- Donuts from Union Square donuts.
- Cocoa for the little ones and coffee for the adults.
- Fun holiday activities and crafts:
- Ornament making
- Letters to Santa
- Fun inside a LIFE SIZE snow-globe!
- Story time in a comfy-cozy holiday space! Local author Lindsay Cadigan will read her new release, the follow-up to Betty The Confetti Yeti.
- Balloon twisting by Jonah’s Twisters
- Boutique shopping from some of our favorite local vendors
- Gorgeous event decor created by Wowlloons Boston Tee Pee Party and AlphaLit Boston.
Please note all of the details below as you prepare to purchase tickets:
Everyone attending MUST be ticketed. This is to ensure we have a strict count of all people (grownups, children and babies) who will be in attendance, since our space limited.
$30 per child (12 months-16 years), $15 per adult.
Tickets will be sold for specific time slots to best ensure that wait times are reasonable and lines are kept short (we’re moms, we get it!!). Please make sure that you select the tickets for the time slot that you would like to attend.
Disclaimers: No tickets will be sold at the door. ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO RAIN CHECKS. THIS EVENT WILL HAPPEN RAIN, SNOW OR SHINE. Ticket holders will be subscribed to our email list (if they have not been already) in order to provide the most timely and up to date event info. Photos will be taken at the event and of attendees for use on the Boston Moms website and on social media by Boston Moms and its partners. Purchase of a ticket signifies your consent to have your picture taken and used in future promotions.***
Purchase Your Tickets
Tickets will be available to our newsletter subscribers at 8am on 11/3/2023 and to the general public at 9am on 11/3/2023. This event has a high sell-out probability.
Please select the CHILD ticket time (9AM, 9:30AM, 10AM, 11AM, 12PM, 12:30PM) that best suits your family. Adult tickets are not timed, and can be purchased alongside of any child ticket time. All people in attendance MUST be ticketed.
Watch a Recap From Last Year's Event!
Our Event Sponsors
We are so grateful for our Title Sponsor, Rockland Trust! At Rockland Trust each relationship matters. No matter large or small, old or new, Rockland Trust is committed to serving and meeting every customer’s needs.